How does one play Tara?

wizdom

5 minutes ago, noob said:

Yeah, and the upgrades in 2E allowed forced unburies (and burying worked differently back then so I always focused on burying models).  Maybe I need to adjust that approach a bit but I see your points in Aionus, though his lack of defense scares me.  I may have to save a soulstone for him in case he gets into a pinch.

Crew is adjusted again, thanks!

Tara (2SS)
Karina
Aionus
Scion of the Void
Nothing Beast
Talos (Servant of Dark Powers)
Hans
Student of Conflict

Best Aionus defense is the NB and Talos, they tend to attract a lot of attention. Other than that, Df 6 and Wp 7 are good, but without any other defensive tech, he's dead if a beater can get to him, so better keep him in a second rank. Remember that you can always bury him to save him.

Hans is a good addition, he brings some ranged support that the crew really misses.

• Like 1

@Smeagle The latest download is the officially released cards for all the retail available models. Void Hunters aren’t yet for sale so they’ll be in the faction book and sold with the cards for them in their boxes, in all likelihood.

Void Hunters are only existing in their last uploaded beta file state, right now.

• Agree 1

On ‎7‎/‎8‎/‎2019 at 4:39 PM, ShinChan said:
    • Activate SoC:
    • Moves close to Talos and NB
    • Brings Aionus closer with the :ToS-Fast: action. 

@ShinChan The "brings Aionus closer with the Surge action"

The card reads "Target other engaged friendly model. Target is placed into base contact with this model."  So can you not target unless Aionus is engaged because it has to be an other engaged friendly model?

• Agree 1

1 hour ago, noob said:

@ShinChan The "brings Aionus closer with the Surge action"

The card reads "Target other engaged friendly model. Target is placed into base contact with this model."  So can you not target unless Aionus is engaged because it has to be an other engaged friendly model?

Uop, yeah! My bad, but you can always charge :P