Couple of Reva questions

Anung Un Rama

Greetings I am finally playing Reva this week and i have a few questions. Her trigger on ethereal reaping says if she discards a corpse marker within 3" of the target she gets +1 damage. Can she discard a corpse marker she has just used via strength of the fallen?

The final veil says when another non-peon model is killed within 8 she heals 1 damage. I assume this means enemy models as well?

Both Ethereal reaping and life drain are useable through Strength of the fallen?

if you were taking her in this scheme pool what your crew look like? Ours, Guarded treasure, Dig their graves, undercover entourage, take prisoner and recover evidence.

Yes to all of your rules questions. 

Fon't play her but she should handle Dig their graves and undercover entourage quite well. I like heavy beater lists for Ours so whatever beaters you have and just a couple of marker droppers for Dig. Philip and the nanny could be nice for eating opposing markers.

8 hours ago, Saucy Jack said:

Her trigger on ethereal reaping says if she discards a corpse marker within 3" of the target she gets +1 damage. Can she discard a corpse marker she has just used via strength of the fallen?

Yes, but if you have more AP left and you think the target might survive the hit, make sure there's another attack vector near the target so you can attack it again.

The final veil says when another non-peon model is killed within 8 she heals 1 damage. I assume this means enemy models as well?

It does. She can also heal with a Ram trigger on Ethereal Reaping.

Both Ethereal reaping and life drain are useable through Strength of the fallen?

Yes. You can use any Ca Attack action with it.

if you were taking her in this scheme pool what your crew look like? Ours, Guarded treasure, Dig their graves, undercover entourage, take prisoner and recover evidence.

As Ludwig said, big tough guys are great for Ours. I like Shieldbearers for it as well, since they're relatively expensive minions at 6SS, and they're also quite tanky. If I take 2 into a game, at least 1 of them will usually be left standing by the end of the 5th Turn. Belles could also be nice, as they can yank enemy models out of position to prevent them from scoring VP. Tanky models who work well for Ours should also be good for Guarded Treasure.

For Dig Their Graves, you can look at the Carrion Emissary. He's great in any case for Reva, as his Shards can help funnel enemies towards your Corpse Marker Death Zones. Since Reva can attack around corners, he can prevent ranged enemies from shooting her, while leaving her still able to smack them. For DTG, he's also got a 1AP action that converts a Corpse Marker into a Scheme Marker. Reva can do this herself as well. It's a nifty trick for setting up a DTG kill. I will pretty much always choose DTG for Reva if it comes up in the pool.

Recover Evidence might be tough, since you'll want to be hyper-conscious of your unit positioning for Ours. It could be tricky to run around and collect the evidence while also making sure you're in scoring position for the Strategy. Take Prisoner could also be troublesome, since you'd want to reduce your opponent's SS presence in any quarter in which you have models. I might take Guarded Treasure and DTG for this one, using the strategies outlined above.

• Like 1

I would take something like this:
Reva
- Blood Mark (1)
- Beyond Death (1)
- Lithany of the Fallen or Decaying Aura (2)
Philip (8)
- Haunting Cries (0)
- My Little Helper (1)
Carrion Emissary (10)
- Carrion Conflux (0)
Lampad (7)
- My Little Helper (1)
Bone Pile (6)
Dead Doxy (6)
Necropunk (5)
6SS Cash
7 models at start + 1 Corpes Candle first turn + 1 Mindless Zombie turn 2 and + another Corpse Candle = 10 activations Turn 2

Ours - Bone Pile and Emissary will help alot
Guarded Treasures - Lampad, Emissary and Philip can do this, especially with help of Necropunk (markers) and Blood Mark / Dead Doxy (pushes)
Dig Their Graves - Necropunk will place markers, Reva will kill. Emissary and Reva can also turn corpses to schemes as @Figgyfigs said above
Undercover Entourage - Reva can do it easy with Beyond Death, especially if you will have your own Necropunk in enemy deployment on last turn. You can also take it for Philip and push him hard last turn with Doxy and/or Blood Mark
Take Prisoner - Necropunk and/or Dead Doxy will be in engagement with tarket model without any problems
Recover Evidence - Dead Doxy are great for this

Feel free to swap Emissary or Philip for Asura Rotten with Corpse Bloat if you want to get Dig Their Graves. Such list if pretty flexible and allow you to choose any Scheme you like depends on you opponents Crew. Just don't forget that if you want to summon another Lampad (and you can do it easy with Blood Mark and MLH) enemy will die from Burning and will not score Dig Their Graves

• Like 1

Thank you for your advice. I ended up against a Collodi crew so the lampad was less useful. I won 4-3 we both failed to score any schemes! Reva died turn 3 due to poor positioning by me but the damage had been done and by turn 4 i had killed collodi and hooded rider his only two big models. I took Reva, carrion emissary, Phillip and the nanny, lampad, necro punk and two belles.

Belles did great work pulling stuff away or closer to corpse markers. the emissary is so good with Reva which makes me happy as its a model I love and never seem to find room for it with my other masters. As it was my first game with her i feel i will improve my positioning of her and get to know the synergies better. Im thinking about taking 2 shield bearers and one belle instead of the necro and two belles. I get too hung up on the card draw by Philip and the nanny and don't use the model to its best i feel.