hamelin's woes

gertermit

Ladies & Gentlemen!

I've tried to create a hamelin crew in Bad Things Happen app, and get the message "You have more models with woe characteristics than allowed" when added Candy and Baby Cade. Is it some app error, or is there a role about Woe's that I don't know? 

(Hamelin has his Sewer King upgrade, so he can hire Lost models)

Also, can I hire more than one The Stolen (theu have rare 3), or I can only summon the second and the third?

Thank you and sorry for my bad english!

I Don't use the app, so  can't remember the wording on the upgrade that allows the hiring of lost models (which I assume you have on Hamlin). There are no special "woe" rules, so assuming you have the upgrade that allows hiring of lost models, and you haven't hired more than allowed I would assume its an App fault. the fact its giving a woe error message makes me think its an app bug because Hamlin doesn't do anything with the woe characteristic that I can remember. 

You can only Hire 1 totem. The only way to have more than 1 stolen on the table is to summon more.  (A few other totems have special rules allowance the hiring of more than one. Stolen don't have this rule)