Titania Pounce Crew

AngelRogue

To build a pounce crew, I would probably start by getting models with pounce  You also want ways to push enemy models to trigger those pounces. The tooth is probably the best of the models you've listed at this, but several others can do some pushing. Changlings come with Surprise which is like a pounce, and are able to copy the pushes from the tooth, but on a low stat.

I would strongly suggest you get Rogarou as the star pouncers, although the twins, and Kade are pretty good as well, coming with pounce and ways to set the pounce off. 

You are at a danger of building your crew to do lots of pounce attacks, and forgetting to win you need to score VP as well. 

having your list entirely based around pounce is generally a bad idea as you will need ways to complete schemes/strats. 

however the core of a pounce based list is usually tooth and lilitu with 1-2 rougarou. lelu is a decent sub for rougarou but takes more set up. this takes up 20-30 stones which doesn't leave much space for other things. 

i find that going with tooth,lilitu, 2x rougarou can be effective with titania and pandora. with titania i usually add in barbaros and go with the double challenge bubble and use the remaining points for a scheme runner. if i go pandora i toss in 2 wisps to take advantage of the wp duels that everything pumps out.

I'd recommend Lilitu and 1-2 Rougarou. With good positioning, Tooth plus Rougarou is a lot of attacks. Lures of any kind work well with a 50mm model with a 2" range.

Again, as others have said, there's more to the game than pounce attacks. That said, you can scheme after the enemy models are dead.

Barbaros is also a good addition if you want to push enemies. With nimble, he can position himself to push enemies to the rest of your crew.

I tried a pounce list with Lilith with Living Blade, barbaros, Rougarou, Hinamatsu and terror tots.

20 hours ago, Azkral said:

Barbaros is also a good addition if you want to push enemies. With nimble, he can position himself to push enemies to the rest of your crew.

I tried a pounce list with Lilith with Living Blade, barbaros, Rougarou, Hinamatsu and terror tots.

Was it effective? Barbaros does love to push.