Mimic Lucius

CaerSidis

Lucius's crew box?

Well, obviously to get Lucius, the Scribe, and the two Lawyers you're going to need his box. If you want Candy she's in Pandora's box, although you can probably still find the metal blister around.Graves, Tannen, Beckoners, Doppleganger, Changlings, Terracotta Warrior and Vogel all come in their own boxes.

However the strength of Changlings and Doppleganger are their ability to duplicate attacks from more powerful models, so you'll want a couple of those. I'm not sure if Graves hits hard enough to count for that, and there's always the risk of your hard hitting models being killed, which is likely because your opponent will know it not only removes that model, but also reduces the power of your Doppleganger/Changling.

• Like 1

If you can get Lucius and his totem separately you don't need anything from his crewbox.

Changelings are great. Graves, Tannen and a doppleganger are also really nice.

No idea on Vogel.

You want a few high quality minions to give actions to. Illuminated or the autumn knights from Titania are good minions.

7 hours ago, Ludvig said:

If you can get Lucius and his totem separately you don't need anything from his crewbox.

Changelings are great. Graves, Tannen and a doppleganger are also really nice.

No idea on Vogel.

You want a few high quality minions to give actions to. Illuminated or the autumn knights from Titania are good minions.

At that point, buying two singles, it is likely worth just getting the crew.  If you want Vogel, you are taking Surprisingly Loyal, so lawyers can come too.  I've seen lawyers do good work, fees on a beater will make them think twice sometimes.

The two singles could be second hand or old metal Lucius + a proxy for almost no money at all. 

I've played Lucius since his playtest in m2e and I find lawyers don't pull their weight. Fees will often not kill them and can be removed. It's also not allowed against masters. Spending cards for putting people on negatives is an extremely costly defensive ability.

For the cost of a lawyer you could take a stitched that will cause a lot more damage on a single attack than a lawyer hitting fees will. For scheming I would prefer most 4ss options in neverborn and for a schemes + support model I think guils investigators would be better to bring over with surprisingly loyal.

Graves, Tannen, doppelganger and changelings are musts if you want to run predominantly mimics.

Candy is certainly good now with Lucius due to positive flips but she works better in lists where you can excuse yourself using the weaver.

Lawyers are great for when your going for full survivability - full mimic build - lacks hitting power.

If your using Vogel you will likely want lawyer for the extra fees option once you pop their condition remover.

Beckoners are not often a better choice than a performer which is sad.

Especially if you are running a lawyer.

Terracotta warriors are better in guild Lucius but can still have their value in neverborn.

Then it's upto your build.

Faery king Lucius will mainly want changelings and maybe a doppelganger but will want queeg.

A variation is neverborn hunting grounds with rougarou mounted guard and hounds.

Bayou expedition will want more guard than mimics but can benefit from changelings and ironically a lawyer.

Ballroom uses all of them- all about doppelganger and Tannen locking down with chatty while your free to interact.

Nephilim build probably graves and doppelganger.

Nightmares and city streets - sub par pandora - candy, weaver etc and some guard probably path finders and austringers.

The rest are probably mixed bag or spam lists, spam lists will include 1-2 attacks worth stealing a doppelganger and 2-3 changelings.

• Like 2

I'm personally interested in attempting a fees spam list, lawyers, Vogel, changelings and doppelganger.

It will probably crash and burn but I imagine it to work maybe once on anew "Elite crew" player where you pop condition remover and then go to town on their models 1 by 1.

It then simply becomes a race for survival which Lucius might just tip in my favor.

I feel ino neverborn it will need the emissary but does feel it would fit the court build more in guild with the judge and executioner maybe jury.

• Like 1