Perdita crew made, what as I lacking?

Elementrix

So I've finally assembled the Latigo posse and added a few bits. As it stands, I have : 

perdita

santiago

francisco

papa

ninio

abuela 

guild hounds

alison Dade.

looking at that list, I just feel like something is missing, maybe scheme runners etc? What do you think could be a good addition to this to give the crew some good options and round it out?

You have scheme runners in hounds. I'd say the only thing you don't have is a really durable model for denying murder protege so in a match where that scheme shows up there's about a 90% chance your opponent will try to kill Francisco and score from it since killing Francisco is their first move anyway. I think you would do best if you played a few games and found out what you were missing, our style might not be your style and you have plenty of models there to try different stuff.

Edit: Oh lord, I take that back. Brutal effigy!!!! Get it!!!! I am also just assuming you have her totem assembled because that is going to go into every list you ever make.