I'm going to buy my third Guild crew.

I've Perdita And Hoffman now.

Abuela Ortega

Peacekeeper

Ryle Hoffman

Austringer

Hounds 

Emissary.

I'm attracted by Nellie,Douglas McM,and Lucas McB.

I actually I'm finding hard schemes that require spam of scheme Markers.

So probably the better are Nellie and Mccabe right?

What you recommended me?

I would recommend Nellie has she is slowly growing to be one of my favourite masters. She is so versitile and being able to give out fast is amazing.
The rest of her box is also really strong, with Phiona being a powerhouse alongside Nellie, and the reporters being excellent as well

Yeah,I'm looking at McCabe box and probably the box 's used models are only him and Luna.

Mcm probably use all the models that the clock premises,but out of his crew I cannot use them.

Nellie is probably better Beacause Phiona and reporters are always good with other masters and in many schemes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Fazza92 said:

Yeah,I'm looking at McCabe box and probably the box 's used models are only him and Luna.

Mcm probably use all the models that the clock premises,but out of his crew I cannot use them.

Nellie is probably better Beacause Phiona and reporters are always good with other masters and in many schemes.

McMourning can't use his canine remains or flesh construct if he plays on the clock so it isn't a great set for his guild fans.

I often use at least one wastrel wth McCabe himself.