Iconic Fate Deck?

I was looking around, saw that there was a fate deck available august 2016 but it's not in any stores where im from nor in Wyrds webstore.

what is the status of this fate deck? is it a limited edition deck or will be be printed soon?
all information i could find was that it was avaliable in august, and miss-printed and that they were gonna reprint the decks. 

Any nice people that know what's up with the iconic fate deck?

I pre-ordered this from a retailer in the UK last year and They tell me they are still awaiting stock from the supplier who seem to be drip feeding them (and presumably other retailers) one or two in every other order. I'm told my order will be filled by the end of April

• 7 months later...
  • 6 months later...
6 minutes ago, Artiee said:

yep.. and I don't see a issue with it.

7 of rams and the 10 of rams cards are labeled as masks.

its not really a unplayable missprint its just something that can cause confusion with opponents who dont know that.

11 minutes ago, Thottbot said:

7 of rams and the 10 of rams cards are labeled as masks.

its not really a unplayable missprint its just something that can cause confusion with opponents who dont know that.

Not sure who would get confused with a BIG RAM Picture on it.. But if they want to argue that its really a mask.  I'm not going to argue,  I play Neverborn.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Just now, Artiee said:

Not sure who would get confused with a BIG RAM Picture on it.. But if they want to argue that its really a mask.  I'm not going to argue,  I play Neverborn.

i think its more along the lines of "what is the missprint? the big ram or the test in the corner?"

• 3 months later...