Snowstorm in Henchman Hardcore

Zwergenkrieger

Hi all,

some friends and me want to run some Henchman Hardcore and I thought this might be a good start for a Frozen Heart themed crew as I pretty like all of those models. 

So I like to go with

Snowstorm

and

Blessed of December. 

What other models should I use to get a well rounded crew? Maybe some Ice Dancers? An Acolythe? Something else?

Thanks in Advance. 

I definitely agree with adding the Ice Gamin and the Silent One, the December Acolyte is nice but the others add utility to a list that doesn't need much more punch than it already has.

If you're not 100% on the Blessed, I've had very good success at tournaments with my list of Snow Storm, Ice Golem, Ice Gamin, and Silent One.  Snow being able to pull the Ice Golem up lets you ignore his poor Sp stat and with the Ice Gamin nearby it's going to wreck face - especially with the Silent One in the back healing up as needed.

3 hours ago, retnab said:

If you're not 100% on the Blessed, I've had very good success at tournaments with my list of Snow Storm, Ice Golem, Ice Gamin, and Silent One.  

These are also nice looking models. And I could use the Rasputina boxed set to some extent then. 

Now I have to decide wether I should get BoD or Ice Golem. BoD can be incredibly fast and that what I really like: fast, hard hitting models.

Thanks for all your help.