Special Damages Targets

Lugonn

Hey guys, I want to start using my Lawyers again and wanted to know what the best targets are for Special Damages.  The ability gives a Fees +1 condition onto a target that makes them take 1 damage every time they deal damage.  Anyone have some good stories where this ability really came through for them?

I have very rarely gotten use out of it. One opponent got something like fees +4 and poison +6 on my Ryle once, it made me play him a bit more cautious that game but ultimately did almost nothing since he still scored strategy points and I just let other models do the killing. Most of the time I'm not super stoked about it. If you come up against a lot of Nekima-centered neverborn lists you might get good value from it, only problem is that she's wp 7 so you will need to work very hard to put the condition on her. If you have some crappy cards in hand the lawyers should be one of the few models who can actually tarpit her decently (or at least force her to use a crapton of soulstones to get straight flips). 

• Like 1

Well, if you can hit Viktoria with it than I think thats poor play from the Viktoria player but she is very susceptible as she can die from one Whirlwind.

As for Nekima, if you put her at two she`ll just black blood over you most of the time so I`d be cautious when doing it.

• Like 1