Toughest Henchperson?

Anung Un Rama

An interesting discussion but a little confusing talking about damage profiles or weapon tricks (like the Arc Axe) when speaking of toughness.

Joss is up there, as yep, HtK and Armour +2. I'd have to give this a longer think at who I think is the most tough.

I will shout out Carlos in relation to Joss. Is armour +2 most of the time but is also Df6 so isn't get hit as often and also is on a bigger base with a bigger engagement range too so can hold up a lot.
Also an upgrade for some built in healing too is great. Admittedly no HtK which is a big loss but honestly with the healing would maybe be too much.

Plus I'm hoping HtK doesn't come into play recently making these guys Incorporeal with Sandeep (and keeping away from Mark of Shez'uul, Glowing Sabres and the like).

When I think toughness, I think hard to take down.  So in that regard I'll throw Fingers out for the running.  He has the best Squeal, he can go Reckless, he has a very fast walk (for a gremlin), and he has a heal that doesn't require a TN to do.  Fingers doesn't die if I'm not okay with it.

All around, though?  Mancha Roja is pretty good.  He can up his Df if needed, and puts out a good hurting.  Probably not best across all factions, but definitely in the contending for Gremlins.

• Like 2

Phiona Gage!  Hard to Kill, Defense and Willpower 6, with Df bumped up to 7 in contact with severe or impassable terrain, which she can make herself in a pinch.  On offense, she gets :+fate on attack and damage against models that have already activated, and even without Nellie there to give her extra attacks, between her Wide Swing trigger and It's Me You're Fighting ability she can hand out one ever loving beatdown.  And her Look Out! spell lets her get pesky models that deny charges while protecting other friendly models.

I see Huggy and Chompy as very easy to kill, especially if you have a card to get past that horror duel. Especially with LCB coming in on low wounds. They come back regularly (although I prefer my HD with 3 AP), but aren't incredibly difficult to kill once they're on the table. 

On 2016-10-23 at 6:03 PM, Torsul said:

Huggy and Bad Juju. They aren't the easiest to kill to beginn with, but even if you do that allone won't do the job ;)

Chompy is a similar problem. There is always more then one incarnation =D

With Bad Juju, this is only true in Neverborn.  The inability to take Eternal Fiend in a Gremlin crew limits his effectiveness somewhat.

Okay I have to chime in, toughest Henchperson... LordZombie.  I have tried for years and he still runs events.  I thought by now we would have worn him down and finished him off by now but he keeps coming back.

Oh wait, you mean in the game.  I would throw Hannah in the ring as one of the hardest as well due Counterspell, Armor +1, Freikorp Armor, and her Nether Flux.  Not to mention Wp8.  She can make it hard for all sorts of things to tag those important triggers and the armor does well to slow her fall.  With something that she can steal heals from with her (0) action it becomes harder as she can heal herself and have them heal her.  Not to mention if Von Shill is about she can get basically hard to kill with out calling it hard to kill when he is around and access to more heals from his Steam Trunk.

• Like 2