What to add to Collodi's box?

Merellin

So, I asked this basic question for 3 other crew boxes while I try to figure out what my second crew box will be and I thought I had decided, When my braind snaped to the right and I rememberd Collodi, It's my favorite looking crew box and I was planning to get it as my first, But later picked Ophelia because she seemed like an easier choise.. I still love the looks of Collodi and its crew so.. Maybe I could get that as my second crew box as I wanted him for so long!

And thus I ask, What should I add to a Collodi box to get a nice 50ss crew?

As a bare minimum/base: Brutal Effigy, Arcane Effigy, Coryphee, Performers and Mannequins, Lazarus, Stitched Together, Doppleganger.

Additional considerations: Widow Weaver, Oiran (if you're fielding all the showgirls listed above), Nekima, Coppelius, Lelitu

3 hours ago, Merellin said:

Money is an issue, So first it will probably be the crewbox plus 1 more smaller box.

Widow Weaver.

He won't be amazing without the mannequin and effigies so they're next on the list.

Followed by stitched together, coryphee and teddy.

Then all the non-puppet stuff that "YOU" feel you need, personally I don't think he "needs" non-puppets to be both competitive and fun (ignoring teddy and weaver-obvious synergy) but others will have their own opinions.