Schemes & Stones Building On A Budget (Gremlins)

Khyodee

Good stuff! Some minor notes (opinions, not facts):

I don't think that solo Somer is all that hampered by the lack of Trixiebelle and I would build solo Brewie by adding Roosters as, even though Trix is good, I find that Brewie's basic box really lacks in the damage department which can be fixed with Roosters. With Trix the box turns really one-note and has many extremely difficult match-ups. I would also very much recommend Stilts and Binge for Brewmaster (Stilts to add to his durability and to make his Aura better and Binge in order to have something for Wesley to do). Finally, for solo Wong, I would get Sammy LaCroix. Most likely replacing Old Cranky. Sammy is excellent and doubly so with Wong.

• Like 3

Sammy is definitely a great addition to a Wong crew.  Since his second limited upgrade is passive, I think her ability benefits Wong the best over other gremlin masters.  Wong getting :+fate to his lighting jump ability while also making his Glowy McTavish stronger is just gross.  Even more important for her to be there once the Swine-Cursed make their way in.

2 minutes ago, Izzinatah said:

Sammy can hold "Oooh, Glowy" for him, freeing up "A Gremlin's Luck", which gives him the :+fate.

To be clear, Gremlin's Luck only gives the positives to the tests from Pulses for Lightning Jump (and for randomizing into engagements and for healing flips if he somehow manages to heal himself during his activation).

• Like 1

Yes, I meant the positives on his pulse for lightning jump.  I haven't tried QML on him, as I tend to just blow everything to Hell instead, but it's not a horrible idea depending on the schemes in the pool.  I never run him with full upgrades anyways, unless I'm against Guild or Outcasts and want Hide in the Mud just in case.

With him using Gremlin's Luck, it essentially guarantees you're hitting whatever you want in engagement.