Which of our masters got the biggest boost from book 4?

Tiny

On 8/24/2016 at 6:32 AM, Tiny said:

For me wong got the biggest boost out of it! That new Do Over upgrade means he effectively has 4 ap a turn now (thank you stuffed piglets), iron skeeters can carry a glowy burt up field 13 inches and make him fast ready to kill anything. 

Whoa! I didn't read that right the first time! I thought it undid the first attack. Wild!

That said, it's not every turn you're blasting off a friendly, right?

5 hours ago, PositronMike said:

Yes this is the main way I get damage with Wong. I like to use stuffed piglets to randomise off as when yo kill them they get to blow up.

Definitely worth 2 stones for a stuffed piglet over upgrades or something like that.  Although, I have to test out the Swine-Cursed to see how well they work in practice, so I might need room there.  Only issue is that I tend to use Burt as my Glowy target, and I don't necessarily need 3 melee glowy targets.  I'd want the one from Wong to be ranged.  Which means I basically have to buy McTavish

As a ranged glowy target I want to try out Raphael as if you can feed him a high :ram for his gun you can walk, focus, shoot or focus, focus, shoot every turn as his dumb luck will drop him to his hard to kill and then he gets free reckless and regens from ooh glowy to take him above his hard to kill to allow him to dumb luck his gun again without killing himself. Not sure it would be the most efficient glowy model but would be fun and he is a lot cheaper than McTavish.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, PositronMike said:

As a ranged glowy target I want to try out Raphael as if you can feed him a high :ram for his gun you can walk, focus, shoot or focus, focus, shoot every turn as his dumb luck will drop him to his hard to kill and then he gets free reckless and regens from ooh glowy to take him above his hard to kill to allow him to dumb luck his gun again without killing himself. Not sure it would be the most efficient glowy model but would be fun and he is a lot cheaper than McTavish.

I've taken Rami as my Glowy once, and LOVED it, and Raphael's definitely on my short-list of Glowies to try out (FYI, that list also includes Lazarus, Convict Gunslinger, and The Sow.  Orrrr, EVERY big pig).  Go do it!!!