Resser or TT

DXXXVIII

Ive bought all Outcastmasters allready and am thinking about expanding into a new faction.
TT has the most interesting/appealing Masters considering Style and gameplay. Esp. Yan Lo, Lynch, Mai feng.
But as an Outcast I allready own half of the Resser Models.
Plz great Hivemind of Wyrdos, help me! ;-O

Ressers. TT aren't a real faction and never have been since they were introduced in Storm of Shadows. Ressers have more top hats than anyone else, and frankly we have undead call girls, fascinators, and Zombies. What do TT have? A large ugly man with a gatling gun? Out of Scale Samurai with guns? A large mutant tadpole with a bad seam down the front? No contest.

Go Green in 2016.

• Like 1

25 minutes ago, Fetid Strumpet said:

Ressers. TT aren't a real faction and never have been since they were introduced in Storm of Shadows. Ressers have more top hats than anyone else, and frankly we have undead call girls, fascinators, and Zombies. What do TT have? A large ugly man with a gatling gun? Out of Scale Samurai with guns? A large mutant tadpole with a bad seam down the front? No contest.

Go Green in 2016.

Fully agreed. That's why Levi loves you so much ;)

10 minutes ago, Fetid Strumpet said:

Go Green in 2016.

Shouldn't this be a gremlin slogan?

Anyway, in the interest of promoting cross-faction bickering, I'd say to go 10T. If you've been playing Outcasts, you already got to hire all the GOOD Ressers models, so why bother with the rest of the faction? If you go with the Thunders, you get to sample the good models in EVERY faction next. Seems like the answer is clear. ;) 

• Like 1