Rule Question: Slop Haulers & Quality Mash Liquor

Hofidas

Hello friends of the Bayou,

I have a lill' question about the Slop Haulers and the Quality Mash Liquor:

Can I target the Slop Hauler by his own action? F.E.: I damage him with Reckless, so he can walk and use Feed Piggles. Can I heal 3 friendly Models and himself?

Same with the Liquor, can I give it to Mah so she can heal herself?

Thank for the help :)

19 hours ago, Math Mathonwy said:

Durza is correct once again :D 

Note that Slop doesn't even require LOS so Slop Haulers can heal through walls (Quality Mash targets, so it needs LOS). Oh, and note that models with Bayou Two-card (like Slop Haulers) can use it on their healing flips.

Just to be clear, the model making the flip (the target) gets to bayou 2 card.  If a slop hauler heals himself and a piglet, the healing flip on the hauler can be bayou 2 card cheated, the healing flip on the piglet can't.

4 hours ago, Clement said:

Just to be clear, the model making the flip (the target) gets to bayou 2 card.  If a slop hauler heals himself and a piglet, the healing flip on the hauler can be bayou 2 card cheated, the healing flip on the piglet can't.

Aye, this is a good clarification (it can seem counter-intuitive that it isn't the healer that makes the healing flip).

Important rule to remember, since it applies to all healing flips:

A healing flip is identical to a damage flip, except that it restores Wounds. Healing flips will be presented as Weak/Moderate/Severe, will interact with Jokers like a damage flip, and may be cheated.  In addition, the healed model is considered to be the model that makes the flip (and may therefore choose to cheat).

On 04/05/2016 at 9:10 PM, Math Mathonwy said:

Oh, and note that models with Bayou Two-card (like Slop Haulers) can use it on their healing flips.

That is very useful to know... :)

Related note - Lenny's Big Target that reduces damage on friendlies within 3" also reduces the 2 damage from Git Ya Bro from Somer?

23 minutes ago, D_Arquebus said:

That is very useful to know... :)

Related note - Lenny's Big Target that reduces damage on friendlies within 3" also reduces the 2 damage from Git Ya Bro from Somer?

See the last sentence:

Both the target and the summoned model suffer 2 damage that cannot be reduced.

The red text wins, because that's an exception to how things normally work.