Henchman hardcore

Gdead909

• 3 weeks later...

Trixie is a must.  The cheat initiative will often be the difference between a model killing or being killed.  I also giver her quality mash.  She can do all her stuff plus now heal 3 times if needed.

I like taking Sammy.  Her ability to stop a character walking or declaring triggers can be vital against certain opponents. (looking at you silent ones)

I've been using Roja, Trixie, Sammy and a stuffed pig for hardcore henchmen.  Keeping Roja alive is hard but that's why I give quality mash to Trixie.  I retired this crew as my opponent could not win.

Tonight I'm going to use McTavish as I just bought him (will have to proxy tonight though).   Not sure what crew I'll take with him yet but Gators are on the list.  This is a non competitive game so I won't be trying to build the perfect list, just trying stuff for fun. 

On Wednesday, March 30, 2016 at 9:32 AM, RussellYale said:

Trixie is a must.  The cheat initiative will often be the difference between a model killing or being killed.  I also giver her quality mash.  She can do all her stuff plus now heal 3 times if needed.

I like taking Sammy.  Her ability to stop a character walking or declaring triggers can be vital against certain opponents. (looking at you silent ones)

I've been using Roja, Trixie, Sammy and a stuffed pig for hardcore henchmen.  Keeping Roja alive is hard but that's why I give quality mash to Trixie.  I retired this crew as my opponent could not win.

Tonight I'm going to use McTavish as I just bought him (will have to proxy tonight though).   Not sure what crew I'll take with him yet but Gators are on the list.  This is a non competitive game so I won't be trying to build the perfect list, just trying stuff for fun. 

That crew sounds awesome. But doesn't Trixie, Sammy, Roja, a stuffed piglet, and quality  mash  tally  up to 22 points? Or am I off? I'm tempted to try it out is why I ask. 

Edit: Never mind. I figured it out. Roja leads. Me no math so good. lol.