Easter Sale

Just checking I read that correctly.
The tortoise and hare encounter will be general release one day? Its not an Easter only deal?

I want to know if I can leave that till later in the year or if I have to buy it this weekend if I want it and I am paranoid enough to ask.

In the official thread on this Nathan posted the following

Only the two miniatures in the package for the Tortoise and Hare, both alts as well as individuals with their own cards for the scenario included in it, both Malifaux and Through the Breach. Eventually it'll be released to retail, no determined time as of yet. Curtis is currently painting them, looking forward to seeing them here in the next couple of days. 

• Like 1

Ok skimmed the comments...didn't see my particular questions answered, so here goes:

The Easter sale has a "Guild Sergeant" (WYR20125) $11.00.  Crossroads has a "Guard Sergeant" Rare 2. Can't find a Guild Sergeant so, I assume it's the same dude.

1. Is the Guard Sergeant the same as the Guild Sergeant?  

2. Typically the quoted price ($11.00) is a single miniature, but in the past Wyrd has been VERY good with releasing the maximum (if any) of a particular mini. (Guild Hounds come 4 in a box, there are 2 Hunters, 2 Guild Lawyers, 2 Executioners, etc). Are there 2 Guild Sergeants in this box?  I've seen a Monday Preview of only 1  

Thanks for your time. 

4 minutes ago, rstinson1995 said:

Ok skimmed the comments...didn't see my particular questions answered, so here goes:

The Easter sale has a "Guild Sergeant" (WYR20125) $11.00.  Crossroads has a "Guard Sergeant" Rare 2. Can't find a Guild Sergeant so, I assume it's the same dude.

1. Is the Guard Sergeant the same as the Guild Sergeant?  

2. Typically the quoted price ($11.00) is a single miniature, but in the past Wyrd has been VERY good with releasing the maximum (if any) of a particular mini. (Guild Hounds come 4 in a box, there are 2 Hunters, 2 Guild Lawyers, 2 Executioners, etc). Are there 2 Guild Sergeants in this box?  I've seen a Monday Preview of only 1  

Thanks for your time.