New to game, looking at Arcanists

GrimmMJ

6 minutes ago, mythicFOX said:

Yeah. It's also hard to oversell condition removal in this game.

Also remember that models which are damaged by the blast markers are also impacted the Radiance. 

Exactly as mythicFOX has said, it's "models" not "enemy models". Beware of blasts hitting your own guys as well unless you want burning.

Of course, if you're just trying to pop that gamin for an extra bit of damage...

So I cant have more than 7 in cache? Must have missed something to begin with. 42 wasnt the number I had in my head haha... Awesome page though.. This list leaves me with.. 4ss Rasputinas included...

Arcanists
50ss Crew

Rasputina -- 4ss
 +Cold Nights - 1ss
 +December's Pawn - 2ss
 +Child Of Decemeber - 1ss

Wendigo - 3ss

Arcane Effigy - 4ss

Blessed Of December - 9ss

December Acolyte - 7ss

Ice Gamin - 4ss

Silent One - 6ss

Snow Storm - 11ss
 +Sub Zero - 1ss

Cold Nights is exactly the upgrade I was about to recommend for Raspy, changing the battleground to your choosing is always a strong ability.

I would personally swap Sub Zero on Snow Storm to Imbued Energies. Sub zero can only help minions and may not come up every game, Imbued Energies is... well, it's amazing and you see it all over Arcanist lists for that reason.

19 hours ago, Tayne said:

Cold Nights is exactly the upgrade I was about to recommend for Raspy, changing the battleground to your choosing is always a strong ability.

I would personally swap Sub Zero on Snow Storm to Imbued Energies. Sub zero can only help minions and may not come up every game, Imbued Energies is... well, it's amazing and you see it all over Arcanist lists for that reason.

Not having seen the card, what does it do?

Imbued enrgies has 2 effects. You can discard it at the start of your activation to gain fast. This will give the model and extra AP for that turn. 

Alternatively, if the model is killed or sacrificed whilst the upgrade is attached, you draw 4 cards. 

You can find it in The main rule book (not the little rules manual), or buy it in the general upgrades deck.