Zoraida's Turn 1

Tiny

Hey guys i've recently started trying to get my head around zoraida as ive neglected her and only played something like 3 games with her so far. What i'm wondering is how do peoples first turns look? I fiercely hate taking walk actions on my masters, im just not seeing a way to get around it with zoraida. Usually its a saddle with gracie or major, tossing with lenny  or a gremlin lure from trixie, but seeing as big Z isnt a gremlin, is ht 2  and has no charge so none of these options work.

I'm usually not taking raven form either. So am i going to have to resign myself to taking a walk action or 2 or have you guys got some magic for me?

My first turn i usually spend Obeying 3 of my friendly models to push them into position to have an advantage when they finally get to activate. You can easily get protect territory 1st turn this way with 2 silurids and still get them up and away to where you want them.

Surely Gremlin Lure will still work, as it will make Zoraida run away from Trixie

Zoraida has no Cg stat. Trixie's lust petrifies her/doesn't faze her (take your pick).

Edit: But yeah, she is very difficult to move around with Gremlins. Piglets can Bowl her and if she has Dirty Cheater she can heal up afterwards but that's not very practical and requires a suit.

Edited by Math Mathonwy
  • Like 1

Although I play Neverborn, not gremlins I tend to find Zoraida is the one moving models around rather than the other way around. That being said I always take animal shape cause Raven Form really helps her move around. Turn one I will usually just obey things 1-2 times and then either raven form or walk once. She doesn't need to be that close to the fight anyway so you don't need to move her very agressively