Ophelia list

shaka_umruk

In before "What are the strats and schemes?"

Seriously though, this game doesn't really lend itself to full on pre-built lists because games like reconnoiter work so differently then Reckoning.  Building a full list tends to be really counter productive.  Instead you want to see what the specific board/strats/schemes/opponents faction are and then make choices accordingly.

Practically, I find using Ophelia, Lenny, and a Slop Hauler makes a very good "core" to build the rest of the crew around depending on your actual objectives.

P.S.  Rami can't take quality mash liquor.  He's not a Master or Henchman.

• Like 1

Never buy Ophelia's special Upgrades, i.e. Jug Rocket.
Young LaCroixes have the Tactical Action (1) "Here You Go!" which allows them to attach one of those to her. That is 1 AP of a Totem instead of 1 SS out of 50. And Ophelia herself can do that via (1) Reload (but that is not something you generally want to do).

If you have the model, I would recommend Francois LaCroix. Preferably with Stilts and Dirty Cheater. By the way, Dirty Cheater... healing in a Faction that hurts itself to perform better is just stellar. That is why Slop Haulers are rated so high.

I wouldn't put an Upgrade on Pere Ravage, because... well, he is there to blow himself up to smithereens. Hopefuly taking someone with him.

But, as Clement already wrote, you shouldn't be building the list upfront.

Without knowing the strategy or schemes the only model I don't really like in that list is Pere. For 6 points there are more effective options like Merris for scheme running and a little extra protection from blasts. For 1pt more then you get more killy options like Burt or Francois (Burt + Gracie is a good combo).

In before "What are the strats and schemes?"

Seriously though, this game doesn't really lend itself to full on pre-built lists because games like reconnoiter work so differently then Reckoning.  Building a full list tends to be really counter productive.  Instead you want to see what the specific board/strats/schemes/opponents faction are and then make choices accordingly.

Practically, I find using Ophelia, Lenny, and a Slop Hauler makes a very good "core" to build the rest of the crew around depending on your actual objectives.

P.S.  Rami can't take quality mash liquor.  He's not a Master or Henchman.

Lol. "It depends...." kills so many potentially productive conversations. Thanks for following up.

When theory-fauxing, you will tend to get better feedback if you include your reasoning with your list. Unfortunately, just posting lists ends up with your thread gathering tumbleweed. It's much easier to have a discussion about your line of thinking. 

With that being said, what strats/schemes were you aiming at here?

I'll second the Lenny, Slop Hauler core. Building a brick of models that you know back, forth, upside and down and then salt/peppering based on the terrrain/opponents/pool (especially if you're learning) will serve you better in the beginning. Once you have that synergy dialed in you can start rotating models in and out game to game to find out what combos/synergies work best for your playstyle and in your local gaming group.

With that, for me, Pere is the 'swing-iest' model in your list and is the best candidate for being dropped.

Also, saddle is a legit upgrade, but who are you anticipating dragging around the board? Repositioning Remi? Setting up Pere to charge into the opponent? I don't like keeping my crew within his blast radius as it tends to be too large of a liability. With Lenny hanging out near Ophelia to dish out rams, he can easily toss her and the Hauler so they will not necessarily need saddle.