List of old released Avatar models

Engrimm

Is there a list somewhere of all the old released avatar models?  I only play campaigns and would like to get all the models sometime (slowly) and having the full list would help me a lot in achieving that.

Also,anybody know if there are any plans to release plastic Avatar models since there's rules for them in Shifting Loyalties?  (I know they're only usable in campaigns)

there are 20 Masters that had an Avatar in 1st edition

Lady Justice, Sonnia Criid, Perdita Ortega, C. Hoffman (Plastic). Marcus, Rasputina, Ramos, Colette (was actually 3 alternate Colette sculpts). Lilith, Dreamer, Zoraida Pandora (there is also an alternate Pandora sculpt that is called avatar), Nicodem, Seamus, Kirai and Sim 27 (was for McMorning). Leveticus, Viktorias Hamlin and Somer Tooth Jones. 

I believe Wyrd is going to make faction specific scenic base that you add your master figure to, rather than a plastic Avatar model for each master. But thats what was said prior to the release of Shifting loyalties, and I have no idea if that is still the plan

essentially you just need to have a 50mm base to put the manifested master onto. You can easily construct your own. ;)

But I want them to look suitably impressive :D , creating something myself isn't going to be anything close to the old avatars or whatever Wyrd have planned with the scenic bases.

I'll have to just use a 50mm base for the 19 masters that didn't have an avatar model for now at least.

Edited by Engrimm

• 1 year later...

Metal/resin? All the masters from the first edition got a metal or resin avatar sculpt, with Hoffman being the only one who got a plastic avatar as it came out right at the changeover to plastic/m2e.

If the master only existed in M2E it doesn't have one.

If the Master existed in 1E, wasn't a Henchman at the time (Molly, Lucius, Von Schill ect...) and its name isn't Hoffman, then it has a metal or Resin Avatar model.

• Like 1

About 90% of M2E and Crossroads are models from the first edition. (gremlins and 10Ts get a large number of those  additions that didn't exist before) Barbaros, Cojo, Vasilla, and totems for some of the  old henhcmen (Scribe, Steam Trunk, purifying flame) Ironsides box and the Tara box I think are the only other additions. (Iron Zombies are a special case in that the models existed before M2E but only in an M2E ruleset)

Of those, if you don't count anything which can be hired by 10T then you probably have a list of models that were metal. (Lazarus was the first plastic model, and Stiched togeteher and ten thunder  brothers were metal Minion Misaki was metal,but I can't think of other exceptions). 

Gremlins in metal  had Sommer, Ophelia, Bayou gremlins, Skeetars, Young Lacrois, Fracios, Pere, Rami, Raphael, lenny, war pig, pigapult, slop haulers, piglets, stiffed piglets, taxidermists, hog wispherers, McTavish. 

My List earlier was the first 4 Masters from each of the 5 factions. 

You could try looking at the first edition of Pull my finger, everything in Storm of Shadows was plastic, Eeverything before then was metal except Lazarus and avatar Hoffman. (Some larger models in twisting fates had resin parts such as several avatars, Snowstorm and Ashes and dust). 

• Like 2