Guild's scheme runners

daniello_s

Yeah, definitely get a Watcher and see for yourself what a difference it can make. In any Guild crew it is mobile but hard to Lure, can interact, doesn't randomise, isn't randomised against by friendlies and removes cover from enemies for your shooty models when you feel like it.

For your ranged Masters its (2) is situationally amazing.

Yeah, definitely get a Watcher and see for yourself what a difference it can make. In any Guild crew it is mobile but hard to Lure, can interact, doesn't randomise, isn't randomised against by friendlies and removes cover from enemies for your shooty models when you feel like it.

For your ranged Masters its (2) is situationally amazing.

In henchman-led games the (2) action can also net you really sneaky charges through forests or in behind buildings although it is situational and very hard to set up.

As for masters, the big Lady already ignores LoS but sometimes McCabe or someone might want to charge a model hidden behind a house or forest.

I've found watchers to be pretty great.

Death Marshals were my go to for the first few months I played, but I've since have stopped using them.

When Lucius came out his Issue Commands with :tome s allowed me to flood the board in scheme markers. I was able to get Spring the Trap on Pandora, with Pandora spending all her AP to run away. It was pretty hilarious.

Hunters are nothing to slouch at either. If my opponent is sending a Scheme Runner down the sides a Hunter can typically take it out and then drop scheme markers. Even better it can push 3 inches at the end of turn so it can push into base with enemy scheme markers to pick up. This has worked for me multiple times, especially if the hunter is too far away from the action to do anything.