Neverbourne, 20th February 2016 Feedback wanted!!

Clankers86

Hello all

@Digmantra I was a bit unsure but after playing the new schemes at Lost Love 4 i would definitely want to use them so we will be using GG2016!! i have asked for the Entoyment website to change the pack but if not go to http://www.wyrd-games.net/resources and click on "Organised Play Formats"  and you can get the pack there.

• Like 1

Good morning everyone.

With a heavy heart I'm going to have to announce that we are full. Due to having to submit a floor plan for Beachhead we are unable to get any more table space due to the event being full. For all those who haven't got tickets but want to go I'm happy to put you on a priority list on my next event (TBA).

I will answer posts on this thread later today.

On 11 February 2016 at 11:33 AM, Clankers86 said:

Good morning everyone.

With a heavy heart I'm going to have to announce that we are full. Due to having to submit a floor plan for Beachhead we are unable to get any more table space due to the event being full. For all those who haven't got tickets but want to go I'm happy to put you on a priority list on my next event (TBA).

I will answer posts on this thread later today.

Ok, so owing to a sudden change in work plans, I can no longer attend. Now seeing as this is in part a charity event, I dont want to take any money away, so I'm happy for my ticket to go to someone else for free (although if you feel like kicking some money the Toy Library's way, that would be really cool of you ;) )

@Thingster It's Really sad that you can't come to Neverbourne and thank you so much for that genuine selfless contribution.

So what I was originally going to announce was that we will be doing a side event called count the Soulstones. It will be £2 per guess (multiple different guesses can be bought for multiple numbers) whoever gets closest will win a prize going down until all we have none left.

I'll make sure to get one of my helpers to Make a few guesses (who don't know the answers) for you Thingster and if you win something ill post it to you.

• 2 weeks later...

Just want to say quick thank you to everyone who attended my event last week, really enjoyed saying hello to everyone I could and will definatly will be wanting to run it again next year.

Now after totaling up the money raised from ticketing count the Soulstones we made a impressive £110 which when matched by a local high street bank that I work for will total a £220!!!

Well done everyone if you have any feedback feel free to leave it.

• Like 2

Had an awesome time! Only my second Malifaux event but had 4 great games against 4 great opponents! Really chilled and friendly atmosphere and being at the convention only added to an already great day. That's a very decent amount of money raised too! Myself and the other Woking guys will definitely be down for any future events you do. Is there any chance of popping the final placings up as the guys aren't sure where they finished in the end. Looking forward to more events after some awesome experiences coming into the Malifaux community so far ☺️

• Like 1