Lilith loadout

Absolution Black

Ok, so with cutting back my interest in Malifaux, the only Neverborn master I aim to keep around is Lilith.

Now I haven't played Lilith much (one or two games, that's all).  I have the following but just wanted to know if there were any other Neverborn purchases (Enforcers,minions etc) that I really should get to ensure I have all the decent options for Lilith.

Lilith

Barbaros

Cherub

Primordial Magic

Nekima

2 x Mature Nephilims

6 x Terror Tots

4 x Young Nephilim

Doppelganger

3 x Waldgeist

And I also plan on getting:

Lelu, Lilitu, Tuco, Black blood Shaman.

Do I /should I get any other options?

I actually have a Mr Graves, forgot he was a Nephilim so may keep him in the big clear out.

Also thinking about getting the new starter box for the models, and also to help get my brother playing.  he is likely to learn better that way rather than me trying to teach him!

Edited by Absolution Black

If you have them, I would keep Kade and Candy. Kade works well to murder things that get dragged in with Tangle, and Candy is a particularly nasty piece to swap into the middle of someone's crew with Fears Given Form. 

Both of them are awesome additions to many crews. Candy can even play healer in a pinch. Plus, kicking your opponents backside with a bunch of children is always fantastic :)

You can do fine without them, like one can do fine without fielding Austringers. ;)

lol.

But the problem is I am more of a 'thematic' gamer than a 'find the ultimate list' gamer.  So although I can pretty much justify fielding Austringers in any Guild list, I like to keep my Nephilim..well, Nephilim. Or for the special occasions....woody.

:)

• Like 1

Mr. Tannen is great with Lilith because the +2 masks helps get off Tangle Shadows, and if you keep him near Lilith, prevents opponents from delivering the message or distracting or cheating cards against all of Liliths attacks (and/or fears given form)

Juju and McTavish are good for swamp fiend Lilith, especially since she can Tangle Shadows them both upfield compensating for Juju's slowness and McTavish's need for good vantage points and full AP. 

Mysterious effigy brings a lot more to the table, in terms of scheme running, over runnin gall terror tots. Same stat line and costs as a Terror Tot but you get to add Hard to kill, armor +1, accomplice, and disguised fate to the mix. Although Terror Tot does have sprint, I think Mysterious Effigy would be a great addition to your build.    

@ Goat God...I actually have a Mr Tannen as well, was going to get rid because of him being a Woe..but hadn't noticed that synergy.

@ D-Acolyte... I have the contents of the starter box too.

@ Shirkattack..planning on getting the Effigy too..

Good to see my initial thoughts weren't too far off!

• Like 1

Mr. Tannen is great with Lilith because the +2 masks helps get off Tangle Shadows, and if you keep him near Lilith, prevents opponents from delivering the message or distracting or cheating cards against all of Liliths attacks (and/or fears given form)

I had missed that trick with Tannen also.  Even though it only helps if you have the mask to play rather than stoning it's still good to know! I also tend to take Graves with Lilith so this would also let you exploit their interactions. 

I had missed that trick with Tannen also.  Even though it only helps if you have the mask to play rather than stoning it's still good to know! I also tend to take Graves with Lilith so this would also let you exploit their interactions. 

Yeah, I've always left Tannen home, though I frequently grab Graves. I may have to take another look at him.