Wyrd's Kirai Avatar model? do you like it?

Da Git

So, I managed to find a cheapish Kirai Avatar, not sure if I want to buy it or not... I've been looking at so pictures on Google & it looks really cartoonish with no fine details.  Does it look as bad in the flesh?

I'd probably use it as the Ikiryo/Carrion Emissary or the actual Avatar if I ever get the chance to use it (love those rules!).

Convince me!

I'd argue that Sim 29 is one of the poorest models Wyrd have ever made. Kira's Avatar is pretty good in my opinion. I won third place in the Rotten Harvest the October before it was officially released for my painting of my copy. Currently using it as my Ikiryo for her. I don't like Merry Skipping Pose Kirai, so I'm unlikely to buy the new plastic, though I would like to replace my Ikiryo with the plastic one, not because I think its a better sculpt, but because I'd like to cut down on the weight. Avatar Kirai is all metal, and that is a chunk of weight to maneuver around the board.

Avatar Kirai is a frankly ugly model, the tongue I outright filed off and even then the hair looks very goofy. It was okeysh in the days of metal wyrd, but for today´s standards, it´s very poor. The plastic Ikiryo is amazing on the other hand. As for skipping Kirai, some clever conversion will make her look worlds better, I asked a friend of mine to do a repose where her running leg is touching the ground and now she looks like if she was in a disdainful stride.

Finally,I find Sim 29 to be amazing and he will be my go to emissary, at least till the official one comes out.

Avatar Kirai is a frankly ugly model, the tongue I outright filed off and even then the hair looks very goofy. It was okeysh in the days of metal wyrd, but for today´s standards, it´s very poor. The plastic Ikiryo is amazing on the other hand. As for skipping Kirai, some clever conversion will make her look worlds better, I asked a friend of mine to do a repose where her running leg is touching the ground and now she looks like if she was in a disdainful stride.

Finally,I find Sim 29 to be amazing and he will be my go to emissary, at least till the official one comes out.

I'd love to see your converted up Kirai there Razhem!

• Like 1

I'd love to see your converted up Kirai there Razhem!

Here´s a couple of pics, hope you like it

IMG_20150927_211706874_zpsxdnj5h6e.jpg

IMG_20150927_211650328_zpsanncxlw6.jpg

• Like 4