Tengu models

Bumpasses

I think the Mystic and Macy Tengus will work pretty well as interesting characters for other game systems, depending of course upon how tall the models turn out.

I wonder if the skulls on Beach Jerk's belt are scaled to other Wyrd humans? If so, then I guess they'll be about a (human) head shorter than a regular human. Pretty stocky though!

What are the Mystic and Macy Tengus?  Also who is Beach Jerk (sounds like a swell guy!)?

The three Tengu from the digital sculpt previews. Mystic is the robed one (that I like most), Macy took me a second but he literally means the one holding the mace. Beach Jerk is the one in front that looks like it is bowing up to show off it's muscles. It is the sculpt I dislike most of the 3 and the name immediately made sense to me. 

I am letting the Wyrd Tengu grow on me over time since I won't use proxies, it just was initially shocking that their looks don't match their role very well. 

Maybe Wyrd thinks we should be beating face with our Tengus.  Maybe.. we're doing it wrong!  :wacko:

Edited by Tawg
Type-o

What are the Mystic and Macy Tengus?  Also who is Beach Jerk (sounds like a swell guy!)?

The three Tengu from the digital sculpt previews. Mystic is the robed one (that I like most), Macy took me a second but he literally means the one holding the mace. Beach Jerk is the one in front that looks like it is bowing up to show off it's muscles. It is the sculpt I dislike most of the 3 and the name immediately made sense to me. 

I am letting the Wyrd Tengu grow on me over time since I won't use proxies, it just was initially shocking that their looks don't match their role very well. 

Yes, that's it! :lol:

I think they'll grow on me well enough, and although they're not what I was picturing, it is nice that they look different enough to whatever else is available on the market, and to each other as well.

I don't like the Tengu aesthetics either, although I appreciate the fact that they come in three different flavors: Scholar, Body-Builder, Mace pusher. Not sure if I will buy them either, as I am not too eager to play them. This one of the few models in 10T I don't much like. This is also the reason I stopped playing McGabe for quite a while now, his look does not click with the Eastern theme for me at all. This does not explain how I tolerate Lynch and Huggy, though. Maybe i'm just biased. Sigh.

I don't like the Tengu aesthetics either, although I appreciate the fact that they come in three different flavors: Scholar, Body-Builder, Mace pusher. Not sure if I will buy them either, as I am not too eager to play them. This one of the few models in 10T I don't much like. This is also the reason I stopped playing McGabe for quite a while now, his look does not click with the Eastern theme for me at all. This does not explain how I tolerate Lynch and Huggy, though. Maybe i'm just biased. Sigh.

Did Crystal Skull ruin it for you?

At least McCabe never got into a refrigerator to avoid Sonnia's avatar.

• Like 2