"Petition" for/Interest in Luther the Pascha Hare Model?

Helloooooooooooooo...

So a thought keeps creeping into my head from time to time that I have a hard time ignoring.

I really really really want to have a Luther the Hare model - anyone else interested in such a beast? This guy has "amazing model" written all over it.

Perhaps it could be next year's easter model so we can get some non-gremlin action going. Perhaps The Carver needs a fellow holiday friend to hang with? Perhaps it could be an alternate Teddy model (gobble you up? omg perfect - and you could always use another Teddy, especially a Teddy that isn't really a Teddy). So much potential.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about (for shame) - see attached photo.

Thoughts?

image.jpg

• Like 4

I'd definitely buy one of these, and I'd also be interested in lots of the other random characters from the Chronicles. I'm really hoping that Wyrd takes advantage of the fact that the whole line will be out soon to produce more alternate models and story-encounter only models. I think that the success of the retail release of the Carver will have a lot to do with whether we get more models like this, too, so make sure you and your friends all buy 20.

• 1 month later...