The Breach and Hanging Tree stories

Sezar

Hello there!

I am trying to introduce the game to some fellows, and I would love to show them some stories about the Breach itself and the Kack's Hanging Tree, so maybe they get hooked with the history beneath the game.

The thing is that I have all the 4 first books (pre M2E), but at a first glance I could not find anything about them. I know there are some, but I dont have the time to read everything down there right now, and I'm in a bit of a hurry. So I thought about asking you guys, as I'm pretty sure that there must be a lot of you with way better knowledge about Malifaux' Lore.

Also, are there any ilustrations/images about those same Breach/Tree? somewhere? I did not find much around the web and books.

Thanks in advance!

I think that there is also a story in M1E book about Leveticus and Viktoria crossing The Breach.

It's called "Into the breach" and is in the first book. There is also a smaller story called "The Hanging Tree" in that book, it's in the index over Philip's journal.