Bayou Bushwhacker Question

Kry Wolfe

This is an model assembly question so please move to appropriate forum as necessary.

Hello all,

My friend is trying to assemble bushwhacker #3 and he is having some difficulty following the instructions.  In looking at his sprue, he is missing the square piece identified in red, but has two similar looking "banana peel" pieces identified in blue.  Are the instructions incorrect or was the sprue missing the piece he needed? Has anyone else successfully assembled this gremlin?

Thank you,

Regards,

K.W.

large.bushwhacker.jpg.950f2a416d627f52cb

I'm really pleased at how much detail they've given these minions. So neat. 

For anyone who actually takes Bushwhackers, when and why do you? Since I wait for plastics and they're only just out, they haven't factored into my list planning yet. 

I would take them to make a friendly Gremlin list :D

I don't think that they really are a very competitive choice compared to other Gremlins.

Here's a longer post:

http://themostexcellentandawesomeforumever-wyrd.com/topic/109559-bushwhackers/?do=findComment&comment=861299

• Like 1

For the most part I would agree. They occupy an interesting price point that competes with both the cheaper staples (Bayou Gremlin's) and the more expensive elites, without really offering enough to tip the scales one way or the other. I think they offer some interesting options but wouldn't take more than a pair of them, and then mainly in a summon factory where I could offset their higher cost via staple  summons.

For the most part I would agree. They occupy an interesting price point that competes with both the cheaper staples (Bayou Gremlin's) and the more expensive elites, without really offering enough to tip the scales one way or the other. I think they offer some interesting options but wouldn't take more than a pair of them, and then mainly in a summon factory where I could offset their higher cost via staple  summons.

I find I'm really starting to prefer lightning bugs over either the Bushwackers or Bayou Gemlins. They do solid damage (although shorter range) and have really good utility.