Brewmaster's Crew

Tweak

So I am a new gremlin play who only gets to play maybe once a month, usually at events at this point.  With this sad fact, that I play very rarely and the next time I get to play will be a tournament environment.

In this tournament and future times I play I want to really get into the Brewmaster so i am trying to theory craft how best to build a Brewmaster crew with the models that are currently out and I'm hoping to start a discussion on how to make this master shine.

Right off the bat for upgrades with Brewmaster I'm thinking that the mandatory upgrade is Binge.  It seems really amazing in the control playstyle that Brewmaster.  I really like Drinking Problem not so much for the heal portion but for the push of 8 back into the bubble, I'm just curious if the healing part would be detrimental to the bubble so any thoughts there would be appreciated.

Now for crew selection, I'm definitely looking at taking 1 moon shinobi minimum.  The drunken gremlin fu is amazing with the negatives the brewmaster hands outs.  Outside of the moon shinobi and his toten I struggle knowing what models seem the best with him.  Does he want any LaCroix?  Is Fingers worth it with him?  Are there any models outside of gremlins that he wants?

I will be adding my play experience with him after the tournament which is in a few weeks, in the meantime what are others thoughts about the Brewmaster?

Francois has almost no place in a BM crew for me.  Depending on the Strats and Schemes as well as the declared faction of the opponent, I take Moon Shinobi more often than not because they are incredibly good. For me his basic box is always a great start to a crew, just add in McTavish/Mancha/Trixie/Whiskey Golem and you are done.

If you want to go full poison shenanigans then slotting in a Performer as a mercenary has merit.

As a side note: if anyone has the limited edition performer they are willing to let go for less then eBay ripoff prices please send me a PM.