Brewmaster build guide

Tiny

Quick question about the moon shinobi. Drunken gremlin kung fu make all + to - and visa versa. The card say this model treats all of it + modifiers as if they were - and all - as if they were +.

It say all of Its modifiers? So is it only the modifiers he suffers from or dors it apply to the target also for example impossible to wound, would that - turn to + for my shinobi? And also if i use brewmaster swill +1 on him to give him - flip to then make it to a +

@ Verdeloth

As far as I know, you add all the positive and negative flips up as you would normally, and then invert them.
For example, if your Moon Shinobi tied its attack flip versus my Hard To Wound model, you would normally flip damage at triple negative. Since you are a drunken bugger, it would become triple positive instead.

If your brewmaster swills your Shinobis, that would turn into positive flips as well

I don't think you need performers as such. They add some interesting possibilities, but they are not a no-brainer as far as I can tell. Mind you, I still haven't actually played the guy, so I may be wrong.

edit: added performer comment

If my shinobi hits on a target that got swill ( suffer - to all duel until end of turn) that not affects the shinobi ability ? Cause the shinobi say it only change the modifiers he suffer and not the - enemy got

Example. Shinobi target a hard to wound enemy model with swill condition.

That would turn hard to wound to + flip for me and a - flip for enemy from swill (the - flip will not be a + from shinobis ability because it not affect my minion?)

Correct Verdeloth. You're spot on.

Played 2 games so far and another one tomorrow. Used performers in every game 2 in the first game just so i could see the interaction with brew incase one gets killed early. Found myself using seduction more than anything. Seduction plus a bit of poison out and a drinking contest was insane. Locked down hoffman, peacekeeper, guardian, ryle and a hunter for 3 turns. Literally 3 turns of them standing there getting drunk, of course is was reckoning so didnt really help me but was quite eye opening.