Have redchapel need XX?

Kuffdaddy

So i have been playing miniatures for 15-20 years maybe longer cant remember when i started buying, painting the RAL Partha D&D mini's.

I bought 1e somer cause i wanted to paint him and his crew.  My now girlfriend loved the 2e Red Chapel gang so i am painting it and modeling.  I have bought the rule book and a few of the 1e stuff for the fluff.  Now my question before i buy another master,  what is a good fluffy counter to Seamus?  I thought Lady J but she just seems to have the toolkit to really put the hurt on rezzers, I don't want to waffle stomp my Better half cause she would probably not want to play again and I don't want that.  Please help with your opinions 

Never underestimate the .50 magnum.  Seamus can easily remove a death marshal per turn if he can get the angles.  Really both crews are pretty solid at ripping eachother to shreds.

Remember you can always swap crews if Seamus' more complicated playstyle doesn't click with her right away.  He's VERY much the serial killer that his fluff portrays, so can take a bit of thought to really make him sing.

awesome i was worried it would be one sided but if they both tear each other apart i'll go for it and get Lady J.  Thanks!

There is very little 1-sided in this game now. Once you both figure out the core mechanics and how the two crews play differently they are going to constantly be an even match.

I highly recommend swapping sides though so you both see how the other master works. It will help you, so you can help eachother!