Tales of Malifaux 02

I was actually going to make a post asking some questions about this podcast... I didn't hear much about it before and it kind of slipped under the radar.

Is there a set schedule for this podcast or are they going to pop up whenever? Also, any plans on putting this up on itunes? Also also, I love the format - it feels very professional. Thanks.

Great stuff Wyrd! When I got into Faux a couple of years ago the Aethervox podcast's stories really help to cement my love for the game and its overall feel. Naturally I am really pleased that you dug up and resurrected Ian Travis and his outstanding narration. 

Thanks.

This has been something that we have been wanting to do for some time and is a personal labor of love for me .. or more I should say its someone elses labor, and my ... hrmm .. want, wish .. command, yeah something along those lines.

Either way. Very pleased with this. Very pleased with Ian and his readings, and we plan on putting quite a bit of work into these and releasing them for the foreseeable along with some variations into other broadcasts as time allows (readings from the Chronicles, original stories, secrets of the developers, that sort of stuff). It might start a bit slower than I like, but we'll eventually get everything turned full steam.

If you haven't listened, please do. Let us know your thoughts. 

• Like 4

The only thing I would suggest is that, if you are going to add bonus content or stuff that isn't mini-audibooks, maybe the breachside broadcast should be more of a "breachside broadcasting network" - kind of like how the gaming done right guys do it. That way tales from malifaux can be its own sub-show and is always in character rather than being "interupted" by other content. Unless, of course, this is what you intented to do in the first place.

I'm interested to see if any other resser masters will have strong irish accents. ;)

I always thought McMourning would have a Mark Hamill's Joker type way of talking, personally. B)

This is actually really cool to have running in the background while painting. Great idea and a good format! Cheers! 

Yeah the first two have been great to listen to. Good quality great narrator and for me was something pleasant to listen to while in at work over the weekend