Ressers in M2E

crimzzen

I agree with you, Math, and I like her a lot. But she is controversial, and that is one of the most often used and easy to understand arguments against her, so I pointed it out. That's all.

Agreed! She is controversial and the 10+ that you often end up nursing when using her is certainly her biggest drawback. I just wanted to point out ways around it or at least different ways of considering it.

I think that she takes a bit more forethought than most models and a bit more than she would on the face of it.

I maybe began my message in a bit of a bad way and I apologize for that. I didn't mean it in a way that you, Dirial, posted something stupid, just more of a further explanation of how to get around the requirement.

I maybe began my message in a bit of a bad way and I apologize for that. I didn't mean it in a way that you, Dirial, posted something stupid, just more of a further explanation of how to get around the requirement.

No, no, I took it like that. No problem. I just wanted to agree with your analysis of Bete, because I personally like her a lot, too.

• Like 1

I'm also a fan of Bete and think keeping the 10 is a false reason to want to not take her.  I've burned the 10 from my hand if it's more useful for something else then hoped to top flip if she does get taken down (she is pretty durable with Df7/Wp5).  With some of the new strats she is really great as the fact she buries when dies means she doesn't drop a head for HH and doesn't count towards the Bounty which is a very nice bonus.  Recently I've also been putting her right in the face of enemy hard hitters to keep them occupied whilst the rest of my crew does other things.

• Like 1

I'm also a fan of Bete and think keeping the 10 is a false reason to want to not take her.  I've burned the 10 from my hand if it's more useful for something else then hoped to top flip if she does get taken down (she is pretty durable with Df7/Wp5).

My regular Resser opponent has a pretty nasty way of top decking two 10s after I made an effort to place a Witch Hunter next to her before she dies. :-fate don't faze no Resser, apparently.