Take your Meds triggers question

moxypoo

Question

I'm starting to use Nurses with Jack Daw and Zoraida, and an interesting situation came up: what happens if a Nurse tags a model with both the :ram (Hallucinogens) and :mask (Uppers) triggers with Take Your Meds in the same turn?

Hallucinogens says, "This model's Ml attack actions deal +2 damage.  This model may only declare Ml actions."

Uppers states, "This model gains Wk +2 and may only declare Walk and Interact actions.

I can see a few possibilities.

1. The model can take Walk, Interact, and Ml actions.

2. The model cannot take any actions.

3. Others?

Some help with this would be greatly appreciated!  Thanks in advance.

8 answers to this question

This was like faqed many moons ago.

Q: If a model is affected by both the Hallucinogens and Uppers Conditions (applied by the Nurse), what can it do when it Activates?

A: Not very much. It would not be able to declare any Actions during that Activation as there are no Actions which would satisfy the requirements of both Conditions.

This was like faqed many moons ago.

Q: If a model is affected by both the Hallucinogens and Uppers Conditions (applied by the Nurse), what can it do when it Activates?

A: Not very much. It would not be able to declare any Actions during that Activation as there are no Actions which would satisfy the requirements of both Conditions.

Huh, no idea how I missed that in the FAQ.  Maybe I need to work on learning to read...