Mexican Standoff: Guild vs Resurrectionists

Dirial

I think Pantser and MD need to do Neverborn vs Outcasts.

He will have to resort to Neverborn then, I am going Outcast for a while. We could possibly do a in faction brawl too. I play Daw, Leve, and Hamelin (want to try out Misaki again too), while I think MD plays Viks, Tara, and Von Schill.

nope_girl.gif

So, here we have the rules of the Stand-Off again:

Because we both love Wyrd and (deep down) we both love the opposing Faction, this is the price we fight for:

The Winning Faction earns Bragging Rights (in a totally non-derailing fashion, please). This is huge for us, but may be huge for you as well.

The Loser (meaning either zFiend or me, but probably me) has to succumb to the winner, by buying a new Master box of the winning faction and enough models to fill a 50 SS crew. He has to play said crew for at least another two months, and post battle reports, stating how awesome his new faction is.

Emphasis mine.

I will order Lucius asap and start posting battle reports. :P

You have 'to play said crew for at least another two months, and post battle reports, stating how awesome his new faction is'.  Fortunately Lucius Guild is pretty rubbish and as such an upstanding gentleman then I am sure you will report the 'awesomeness' fairly and accurately ...

• Like 2

He will have to resort to Neverborn then, I am going Outcast for a while. We could possibly do a in faction brawl too. I play Daw, Leve, and Hamelin (want to try out Misaki again too), while I think MD plays Viks, Tara, and Von Schill.

Really, you think that MD plays the Viks?  Fascinating!  What possibly lead you to such a suspicion?

(I don't mean to be rude.  It's just that I've only now realized that I need to start developing an archnemesis so I can one day have a cool thread like this one, then lose and live in shame for all eternity, just like zFiend!)

• Like 3

Really, you think that MD plays the Viks?  Fascinating!  What possibly lead you to such a suspicion?

(I don't mean to be rude.  It's just that I've only now realized that I need to start developing an archnemesis so I can one day have a cool thread like this one, then lose and live in shame for all eternity, just like zFiend!)

Ooooh, burn!

If you want a really cool arch nemesis, you could try Aaron. He makes for a really cool evil overmind.

I also play Misaki as Outcasts. I own Leve but am holding off until I can get my grubby little mits on a Desolation Engine. Also Jaw Daw and maybe Hamelin will happen, it's just a matter of time. 

]

I've never played the Viks... like, ever!

*bursts out laughing* 

I play them far too much for my own good. They are just that awesome. They are also the answer to every Malifaux problem. *nods*

Arch-Nemesis eh? Well Patzer has been trying to Incite rebelion within the ranks of the Stooges and has failed so far. He could very well be a contender for my Arch-Nemesis. Saying that zFiend and I always have fun kicking each other to death over Vassal. Besides after victory I bagged against Patzer I've retired on top so he can't come back and kick my ass all over the internet! :D