Mexican Standoff: Guild vs Resurrectionists

Dirial

You could count the W/L too, as well as the difference. You will need to decided what should count over the other.

Yeah I'll update the resistance rosters today. I've been counting VP, win, loss or draw but haven't updated it in a while now.

I looking forwrd to contribute with a loss Tom, as long as it is to another Resser, I'll do it with a smile!

That's the spirit!

No really, besides all the trash talking this is about fun after all.

And Ressers have to learn losing with a smile anyway! :D

Hahahah. To be fair we don't really play malifaux with MD. We play specialfaux. :P

True that! Really though we are as bad as each other! We tend to use each other as guinea pigs for testing out new Masters, lists, combos, ideas etc. It's been ages since we've had a proper cut throat game. We tend to have a more relaxed attitude to the game when we play each other. Also Vassal hates us in equal measure so we tend to get screwed pretty harshly. 

I looking forwrd to contribute with a loss Tom, as long as it is to another Resser, I'll do it with a smile!

Hmm, but if (and I mean IF) I get away with a win against you does that count for team Ressers? Or do you mean you will just happily loose to a Resser in general? :P

When did we play the last cut throaty game? I don't remember. It's been over a year for sure. Last games have been new master runs that ended in absolute carnage. First Ramos shredded Lilith, then Lilith tore apart Marcus. :D

True, I think the last serious game we played was when you gave my Outcast Misaki crew the prison shower treatment with McMourning which resulted in you then getting schooled in about 2-3 Hardcore games in a row afterwards. 

Hmm, but if (and I mean IF) I get away with a win against you does that count for team Ressers? Or do you mean you will just happily loose to a Resser in general? :P

If I loose against an oponent that is a good chap, I do not mind losing. And Malifaux comunity arround here atleast is awesome! 

And top that with loosing against a Resser, then it allmost feel like a good thing to loose!

• Like 1

Haha can't do that. It's either Vikkies or Tara for MD and Seamus or McMourning for me as MD said. It wouldn't be fun and it'd be over quickly. (yes that's what she said.)

This, when we go all out against each other one of us inevitably has a really crappy time and it's not fun for either of us. We tend to keep it friendly.

Although if you like Tom I can give you a rematch with Tara vs. Shenlong? ;)

This, when we go all out against each other one of us inevitably has a really crappy time and it's not fun for either of us. We tend to keep it friendly.

Although if you like Tom I can give you a rematch with Tara vs. Shenlong? ;)

I would love a rematch, but I haven't played Shenlong in forever; so you will have to face someone else.

Haha can't do that. It's either Vikkies or Tara for MD and Seamus or McMourning for me as MD said. It wouldn't be fun and it'd be over quickly. (yes that's what she said.)

I can carve out a neat scheme-pool for you, where killing isn't the only thing you need to be doing :)