Mexican Standoff: Guild vs Resurrectionists

Dirial

Are the guild getting utterly destroyed in this challenge??

That would be the desired outcome.

But as of now mainly Rezzers have been playing. We get more games reported after the weekend.

We have had 1 standoff game, 2 Rezzer games. So it's really not definitive yet.

• Like 1

That would be the desired outcome.

But as of now mainly Rezzers have been playing. We get more games reported after the weekend.

We have had 1 standoff game, 2 Rezzer games. So it's really not definitive yet.

That is no way to respond!  Yes The Guild are getting utterly destroyed.  This is but the beginning of their total demise.

• Like 1

I forgot to Bring in Betê one game. From round 2 on I were asking my selves, how could I forgot to bring more hitting power? I will remember this, I need more hitting power! And when we were about to pack up after game I saw my Betê standing there on the side. Need I say Seamus lost that game.

I beat your leader zFiend today 9-6.

I completely forgot how depressing it is with Nicodem if you keep drawing a waste of cards. 1-3 turns with the highest card being the 10 of tomes while, while two turns of drawing being 8 the highest sure makes a sad Rezzer player.

Nonetheless, you would have taken the game whether I had drawn better. You play an undefeatable Perdita and there's no denying that.

• Like 1

You are just cowardly playing easiest opponents you can manage to find. I beat your leader zFiend today 9-6.

I'll be playing a very good opponent today who will likely take Pandora who I rarely beat so I'll probably be reporting a loss later too :(

I am playing quite a few games this week (probably half a dozen) so I'll report on my first three.

OK, my first result is in as long as the games don't have to be 50SS.  Played a 35SS Henchman led Headhunter practice game for a tournament we're going to in May.  Ended with a 9-6 win to the Ressers.  I took a dirty list of:

Sybelle (with the upgrade for extra Wk when lured)

2 x Belles

Jakuna

Yin

2 x Necropunks.

Scored 3VPs for Assassinate against Huggy (on turn two), 3 VPs for Plant Evidence and 3VPs for Headhunter.

• Like 1