Time to stop lurking...

Valdahaz

Hello everyone,

After a year or so of lurking I thought I'd better step out of the shadows and say Hi.

I'm based in Milton Keynes, UK, and I've been tabletop gaming for about 20 years, pretty much just GW stuff until discovering Malifaux and wanting something a bit different. I've managed to get a demo game in so far but other than that I've just been collecting crews and trying to get them painted. 

My plan was to start with Guild and get some Outcasts for my girlfriend to get her to play. I'm not sure how I've ended up with 5 Guild Masters, 3 Outcast and 4 Neverborn.... Just need to work out which one to focus on first and get some games in

• Like 1

Welcome aboard the forums! It's a funny place

My plan was to start with Guild and get some Outcasts for my girlfriend to get her to play. I'm not sure how I've ended up with 5 Guild Masters, 3 Outcast and 4 Neverborn.... Just need to work out which one to focus on first and get some games in

It's the Curse of Malifaux.

SOPS!  Shiny Object (ooooo, look! Shiny!!) Pokemon (gotta catch 'em all) Syndrome.   Perfectly natural and relatively harmless.  

Thank folks. Trying to avoid any more factions but as the two Guild masters I'm missing are McMourning and McCabe I see a slippery slope beckoning. Plus the upcoming Arcanist releases look shiny and I hear Ramos is a good box to help Hoffman and...