If you could be anybody....

Do you know how much Wp it takes not to buy anything but Guild? There is a simple duel for that every time Wyrd shows a preview or I look at any page in the big books.

This is a serious problem. I finally failed my simple duel and went *gasp* gremlins. After all these years of Guild authority too...

I... I.... I just don't know how to respond to that....

Achievement Unlocked?

-----

I would have definently kept the metal daw - the concept art for the new Daw crew was pretty lackluster I felt. :( I want the Guilty - but only because I think they will make awesome terrain pieces and the new JD will only look good air guitaring in a Band build post book 3 :(

Do you know how much Wp it takes not to buy anything but Guild? There is a simple duel for that every time Wyrd shows a preview or I look at any page in the big books.

Seeing as my purchases are all over the place I cannot say my wp would be very high. 

Also, congratulations requirement, to be able to make MasterDisaster at a loss for words. I doubt if we will ever see it again. (What kind of duel do we call this? An opposed Wp vs Wp duel?)

---

I think I would be a Rat King. Warm, have many friends, and a chance at ressurection. What is not to like. 

(Mods don't count!)

Good call! I totally overlooked that! MythicFox or others could just stalk us all day deleting all our posts! 

Seeing as my purchases are all over the place I cannot say my wp would be very high. 

Also, congratulations requirement, to be able to make MasterDisaster at a loss for words. I doubt if we will ever see it again. (What kind of duel do we call this? An opposed Wp vs Wp duel?)

---

I think I would be a Rat King. Warm, have many friends, and a chance at ressurection. What is not to like. 

I know right?! I was dumbfounded! He utterly crushed my Wp with his Ca stat... I suspect some Jack Daw like spells where used in the creation of that post. 

Rat King?! Wow. I never expected to see somebody call that one out. Still... there is method to your madness I suppose. 

Rat King?! Wow. I never expected to see somebody call that one out. Still... there is method to your madness I suppose. 

There is always method in my madness. You simpely lack the wits to always follow it.

I can gnaw on anything, eat cheese, be content, and be called king. Whats more to like?

• Like 1

Earlier I said I would like to be Lady J.  I realise now how offensive this image could be to some people.

So that said , I have changed my preference and , with regard to maintaining dignity and the family friendly approach of this forum, I have chosen my new aspiration.

Colette.

At least this way I get to stay indoors more.

And wear Stockings.  That's ok, right?

• Like 1

Earlier I said I would like to be Lady J.  I realise now how offensive this image could be to some people.

So that said , I have changed my preference and , with regard to maintaining dignity and the family friendly approach of this forum, I have chosen my new aspiration.

Colette.

At least this way I get to stay indoors more.

And wear Stockings.  That's ok, right?

All I hear from this is you want to prance around with nipple tassels and fish net stockings all burlesque style.... That's a powerful mental image right there!

Kinda reminds me of this

UhuraII.jpg