Pulse and Arua - Model LOS

Artiee

Question

I want to make sure I did this correct.  The rulebook states that Pulse and Arua do not effect models that are not in LOS.  Does that include models being blocked by LOS?

Pandora is standing in front of  3 enemy models, all 30mm and Ht 2.  2 models are base to base and in front of the 3rd one.   Pandora Inflict will only effect the 2 Models that are base to base and not effect the 3rd one because the 2 models in front are blocking LOS?

So effectively, auras and pulses go through possible meatshields in the front as long as they are in top-down range?

I'm asking for Pandora purposes since I was afraid a few Ht 3 blockers in front of nasty things would be her undoing.

As Dafty says LoS is still blocked by intervening models based on the Ht of the other models in question so in your example they would block LoS to the third model behind.

auras dont go up as well as out though, they just go out, same as pulses. and they can only go out from the ht of the model with said aura/pulse.

yes LOS is required for auras, but you cant increase the height they go out at which it does say in the aura rules they are the same ht as the model projecting it