Rank the totems

Jordon

I'm just curious how people rank the arcanist totems. My local group were debating the best and worst of our totems and I was wondering how others may rank them.

1) Wendigo

- I honestly rank this guy as one of the best totems in the game. He's cheap, significant/minion, great Wds and mobility. Amazing utility and can be downright scary in certain situations. 

2) Emberling

- Cheap and fairly resilient. Also significant/minion. Can be a real nightmare in burning heavy crews.

3) Jackalope

- Extremely annoying, dirt cheap and can disrupt enemy activations. Keeps on returning to play and can occasionally surprise you with its damage output.

4) Brass Arachnid

- Plain and simple, reactivate can be nasty on some of our beefy models. Thats pretty much it though.

5) Mech Doves

- They have great utility and are relatively easy to summon. They are great for out-activating the opponent too. 

6) Eternal Flame

- Extremely Cheap, and great for healing. It has a good WK to keep up and will occasionally disrupt via pyre markers.

7) Mouse

- Not going to lie, mouse doesn't impress me much. He's our most expensive totem and he's peon/insignificant. His heal can affect any model, however it's harder to pull off then the eternal flame's. Rope toss is alright, but for 3 more points you can get a December Acolyte which I think is much much more effective for the 3ss investment. Arrest also seems kind of meh. I don't think he's terrible, he's just not that impressive. 

How would you rank our totems and why?

*edit* Forgot the Essence of power!

- He seems decent. Your pretty much taking it for it's +1Ca, which is amazing on Raspy, however it competes with the wendigo... Other masters that I can see it being taken with would be Ramos and Colette, but most of our other masters will outpace it to get any real benefit from it. I'd probably put it near the middle to low ranking as most of the time I'd rather take the master specific totems.

The Toshiro combo isn't available to arcanists, so I don't consider the emberling worth very much at all. It's a decent value scheme runner in a faction with a few incredible value scheme runners. 

I just played the eternal flame for the first time last night and WOW! Fast enough to keep up and heals essentially all the key parts of the crew. Very resilient (it can even heal itself ;)). The other two abilities are good enough that they'll come up now and then and be great value. Not an always take (since malifaux child is very good with kaeris), but definitely a very strong totem. 

Jackalope has a few situations where you really don't want to take it (basically where peons getting killed is a liability).

As a general rule Each master has its specific totem, and then there is 1 general faction totem.

The specific totem will be labeled Totem (Master) and can only be taken with that master.

Viktoria is the only master that doesn't have a specifc totem