New source book

Nicodem

Well if you believe the Through the Breach Kickstarter comments the Penny Dreadful is prepping for delivery to the Kickstarter backers. So it should be available to the mainstream market a month or so after that (if it follows the timeline of the Fate Master's and Fated Almanac's).

It has not been announced whether they will be shipping with the Hardcovers (supposedly shipping "first thing in January") or if they will be another independent shipment.

As usual we are waiting on "an update as soon as I have hard and fast information for you."

Honestly I am hoping it will be shipping with the Hardcovers (and the promised but not fully delivered Backer only TtB Fate Deck) just to have this Kickstarter campaign close out.

Well if you believe the Through the Breach Kickstarter comments the Penny Dreadful is prepping for delivery to the Kickstarter backers. So it should be available to the mainstream market a month or so after that (if it follows the timeline of the Fate Master's and Fated Almanac's).

It has not been announced whether they will be shipping with the Hardcovers (supposedly shipping "first thing in January") or if they will be another independent shipment.

As usual we are waiting on "an update as soon as I have hard and fast information for you."

Honestly I am hoping it will be shipping with the Hardcovers (and the promised but not fully delivered Backer only TtB Fate Deck) just to have this Kickstarter campaign close out.

People who were in the KickStarter get the Penny Dreadful?

I was not aware of that, did I miss something? Is this an add on or at a certain pledge level?

I will be very pleased if I do get it as it will be an unexpected and much appreciated bonus, I'm currently waiting for the rest of my pledge to (I think the special edition book and extra limited ed. fate deck as I only got the one on the initial go round and was under the impression the second would arrive later..?).

Right from the Kickstarter, so no additional "announcement" needed, thus it was in a comment.

If you pledge $60 or more by Friday, Dec. 14th at 5pm PST, you will receive a digital copy of the first official Through the Breach adventure! Titled “In Defense of Innocence” this episode will be the first in our line of adventures for the Malifaux RPG, known as the Penny Dreadfuls.