Perdita vs Von Schill

MMW-Kyle

Battle report: (I apologize for not having models labeled, I was not present for the game so I can't be 100% certain on a few models.

http://www.malifauxmostwanted.com/battle-reports/2014/12/15/perdita-of-guild-vs-von-schill-of-outcasts

Podcast on the game and Masters:

http://www.frontlinegaming.org/2014/12/10/malifauxs-most-wanted-episode-6-von-schill-vs-perdita%e2%80%8f/

As we are pointing out errors, here are two I saw:

Turn 3, the Gunslinger's Rapid Fire: All shots have to target the same model.

Turn 4, Nino activated twice.

Well, those are minor errors, I would say. All in all, a very enjoyable read. Thanks for posting this!

So after clearing up some of the confusion with the two people that played the game. A few things were recorded incorrectly.

Nino only activated once
The gunslinger rapid fired against Francisco only.

Some oopsies that were just overlooked illegalities

Librarian upgrade shouldn't have been allowed

5 vp scored on scenario

Unfortunately everyone involved in this game was under the weather and I wasn't there as well to be an extra set of eyes. In the future we'll definitely take some measures ahead of time to ensure we're reporting an accurate game.

@knghtpiper - The game mat used is the desert fat mat from frontline gaming, the buildings are some MDF buildings that Kevin picked up. I believe the trees were part of a battlefield in a box, and the crates/walls were just scatter terrain from a hobby store.

Thanks for all the feedback and we apologize once again!

Yeah, definitely don't sweat the odd mistake. I like to think that I'm pretty experienced in this game yet it seems that every game something goes awry or I learn something new of the rules. If you look at my report thread, every single game something seems to be going wrong and I'm reporting stuff far less stridently than you are!