Witchling Stalkers - WIP

Scarab7664

I have taken a break from terrain building, slapped some figs together and over the Thanksgiving Holiday decided to sling some paint. I wanted to start with the Witchling Stalkers because I had some ideas. I wanted them all different while having something that would tie them together. I have my Jawa Stalker, Shaolin Stalker and Outdoorsman Stalker. I was watching Edge of Tomorrow with Tom Cruise during one painting session and saw the soldiers that marched out with the Full Metal B!#$@& and thought those skulls would look cool on these stalkers.  I remember seeing those skull bandanna's around as well. I was nervous to try because of the time I has already spent on them and was concerned about screwing up. I think I got lucky. Anyway here they are. Can't wait to sling more paint on these dudes. 

Cheers,

John...

Witchling-11.jpg

Witchling-10.jpg

• Like 5

• 3 months later...

Nice.

Welp if you ever decide to sell the little jawas, lemme know. :)

Thanks.

If I ever do I will surely let you know. But I am diggin the game so much I will be holding on to these dudes for a bit. Just picked up three more (Haha... shiny syndrome at it again). 

Cheers,

John...

• 2 weeks later...

These are lovely, the green one looks very much like the scheme I was going for with the one I've done so far (yours is much better). Their robes basically beg for some decent blending and youve taken full and spectacular advantage of that. The freehand skulls on the face masks are a wonderful addition.

Thanks for the props bro!! Really appreciate it. I was really nervous about doing the skull faces on these but it was screaming at me to give it a go. I got lucky. 

Cheers,

John...