Croydon Gaming Club - UK group

SteampunkCake

Hey guys, For those of you in the UK down in the south/south east/london area, there is a new gaming club that has recently just started and it's the Croydon Gaming Club.

Here's a link to our facebook group if anyone is interested:
https://www.facebook.com/Croydongamingclub?fref=ts

The next meet up is this Sunday - 23rd November 2014.

Based in West Wickham, Croydon Rugby club.

£5 entry, loads of gaming tables, plenty of terrain, bar, bathrooms, kitchen, chairs, free car park as well!

You can rock up and play whatever you want, no matter the system, no matter the game. come along and take a look! Everyone is welcome! once the new year rolls in we'll be looking to start running tournaments and other events.

I personally have been making loads of malifaux terrain for the club so come along, bring your games, have a pint.

I look forward to seeing you guys there

It's frustrating. I really want to keep in touch with the Croydon guys now Heroes and Legends is closed but this place is just too far for me. No matter which way I come it's more than an hour for me to get to you guys whereas central London is only 20 minutes away. Good luck with it though and if anyone ever wants a game at Gross Gaming Club at Borough let me know.

I'm in South East London. Kingston and Chessington are far from me! Cross Gaming Club at Borough and Dark Sphere are my closest now that Heroes and Legends in Croydon has closed down. It sucks that H&L are gone becuase it was only 10 minutes on the train for me to get there but I suppose it was always a risk they would close down, they were a great venue but it was hard to find the stuff you were looking for there!