website really needs upgrade PDFs or sell them on android play store

ooshawn

not being able to formulate lists without upgrade cards in frony of me severely hampering my motivation to play. I'm trying to get back into the game and I can't remember what any of the damn upgrades do, soo all my list building is really a waste of time and I'm just like.. Why am I even bothering when these people don't have online PDFs of upgrades for us to use.

I own the arsenal deck and books, but I can't always have that stuff around like I can a cell phone

If you are really that worried about having the upgrades in a digital format then you could always scan them and upload them as a PDF onto your phone via drop box or something for personal use but I wouldn't recommend letting them go any further than that. Don't want Wyrd's crack team of lawyers knocking on your door (i.e. Justin and Nathan each holding a 2x4  ;))

Worst case scenario just read them over and over and use good old brain matter to remember what they do.