Not sure I have the time for the resurrectionists too but...

Sybarite

... it's hard to stop buying models :P And I found the Open Graves box set on sale. Of course starting Nicodem will not exactly be cheap so I'm not sure what I was thinking there, but oh well!

I painted some quick punk zombies a couple of months ago that I never got around to taking pictures of. They were quite fun to paint! I used just a few quick layers on the skin, working a lot with washes to make them look "nice" quickly.
This thread will be about me trying to paint ressers, quickly, and with kind of simple bases for once, but I need to give my arcanists some more love before getting on with this quest.

Sorry about the not so great pictures. Will try to get better ones next time.

Punk-zombies-front_zpsa18b0cca.png

Punk-zombies-back_zps231634a7.png

• Like 6

• 6 months later...

Thanks!

Been a while! But I've gone back to ressers. I threw some quick paint jobs on Nicodem, Mortimer and the vulture to complete my Open Graves box between Iron Painter rounds. It was a rather relaxing experience!

Nico-Mort-and-Vulture_zpsrd5wogni.png

Open-Graves_zpsa3c3d7e0.png

Oh and the Iron Painter entry I had for round 2 has ressers, and they are magnetised so I can use them in games. Not exactly speed painted, those ones :P

TheEndOfTheWorldAsWeKnowIt_zpshrdx25vl.p

I guess the vault dweller ghoul could be used as a guild autopsy or something.

• Like 9

• 1 month later...

I painted up a few more Resurrectionists for Nicodem :) Meant to be sort of high table top quality as usual. Trying to be quick with the ressers. Hope you'll like them. There are three rotten belles, a couple of bondage enthusiasts and a fetishist in latex nurse gear. Oh and a couple of cute little dogs.

Resurrected-Reinforcements_zps1lzlepzx.p

I took a hasty group shot of the while crew too as it stands now (minus the Iron Painter entry). Sorry about the picture quality.

Open-Graves-group-shot-july-23_zpsxio8p3

• Like 6

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Thanks! I'm powering through it rather fast considering I'm outside bathing and running around a bunch and doing lots of other stuff too :) It's getting pretty big.

The resser stuff I still have left to paint is:

Shikome (metal)

McM (metal)
Izamu
Sebastian (metal)
3 Necropunks (plastic)
Bete Noire (red plastic)
Toshiro

Sloth

I will probably fix some mindless zombies and maybe a Dead Doxy too, and possibly buy the Molly box sometime, but my goal is to have most of the stuff above (and maybe Killjoy) done for a tournament in late september :) It will be my first tournament as ressers.

After that I'll focus on high quality paint jobs on Dark Carnival and Crossroads 7. :D

Oh.. Wow.. Can't wait to see those! So many cool Rezzer models! Also if this is your speeding through I am seriously waiting for your Dark Carnevale. And well I seriously dislike the band but I have to admit I'm waiting to see what you do to them. I have a gnawing fear I'll be changing my opinion about them after that. :P

Thanks Zfiend and Moondog!

Hehe I will try and change your opinion on the band then :D

I have a metal Shikome lying around. Pretty ugly model, not sure I could change someones opinion on that one haha.

We'll see when I get around to Toshiro. Killjoy is the next model to be painted since he's undercoated. Then we'll see.

I snapped a quick group shot btw, cause I like group shots

Resser-group-shot-august-2_zps5qlvjl4p.p

• Like 1