Rail Golem Alternative for Mei Feng

D_acolyte

I almost always take Kang. Did not think about Izamu.

This is about the core of my Mie 10T crew for right now with models that are out. Sometimes I add in Wily, illuminated, oiran or rail workers. I am waiting for the tengu, komainu and lone swordsman. I have Mr. Graves but have not used him with her. I am thinking of swapping Yamaziko for something else. In a 50 pt game this leaves 19 15 stones depending on the catch I want to buy other models/upgrades with.

Ten Thunders Crew

Mei Feng -- 7 Pool
 +Seismic Claws [1]
 +Vapormancy [1]

Kang [9]
 +People's Challenge [2]
Metal Gamin [4]
Thunder Archer [7]
Yamaziko [7]

Man I LOVE the Rail Golem. Wasn't so keen on him at first but once I got it I was in love.

You could proxy with any Warjack from Privateer Press if you needed to.

D.

I was in the same boat, I wasn't a massive fan of the model but I bought him for Hoffman because I wanted an alternative to the Peacekeepr (Which I'm still waiting on a plastic for! :angry:) and now I love the Rail Golem model. 

As for the Warjacks there are a few factions I'd avoid. Cryx for example doesn't really mesh with the 10T theme bearing in mind they are necrotic machines, Protectorate of Menoth is also plastered with religious iconography, Retribution of Scyrah and Convergence of Cyriss are also not great factions for Rail Golem proxies. Khador, Mercs and Cygnar have some great options for a Rail Golem proxy though and are well worth a look. 

• Like 1